Job Ref: TGN4354
An experienced Amazon Ecommerce Executive is needed to join an established supplier of Home Textiles who are looking to expand their team. The company Trade Online with high quality fabrics across a range of finished products including curtains, throws, bedding and towels.
The business is expanding its Amazon division significantly and is looking for a pro-active, Amazon eCommerce executive to help us drive this growth.
- Day-to-day management of Amazon accounts (UK/DE/FR/IT/ES).
- Expansion to other Amazon locales with FOB
- Amazon listing creation and title optimisation (research keywords) for the target audience
- Creation of A+ content & translations for Europe
- Ensuring imagery is compliant with company guidelines
- Creation and management of successful Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Liaising with warehouse for Amazon order preparation and stock replenishment
- Working closely with merchandising team to ensure stock is available for Amazon orders
- Troubleshooting and resolution of listing/account issues
- Following best practice and Amazon guidelines
- Ensuring customer service, feedback and product rankings are optimised
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
- Creating and updating storefronts for brands
- Drive international marketplace launches, using internal and external data to determine strategy, building partnerships that support/facilitate the launch
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in Amazon Seller or Vendor Central
- Digital marketing skills, including SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of the tools and systems used across online marketplaces, multi-channel inventory software
- A passion for online retailing, and an enthusiastic, creative drive to succeed
- Able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in other online marketplaces a bonus.