Job Ref: TGN4681
Our client the fastest growing online home retailers in the Northwest and directly dispatch to multiple global online channels and end consumers. Due to company growth, this is an active position that presents a wonderful opportunity for a motivated individual to advance their career with a business that places a strong emphasis on quality.
We are recruiting for an Amazon Creative Executive to join an exciting and growing, multi
branded business in Manchester. The business is expanding its Amazon division significantly and is looking for a pro-active, creative Amazon marketplace eCommerce executive to help us drive this growth.
The opportunity will provide full training and understanding in a high level Amazon environment.
- Creating content for new lines, enhancing the digital shelf through text and image optimisation
- Conducting AB testing to optimise listings.
- Work closely with the marketing team to support the Amazon media and digital marketing proposition
- Asset creation – work with the creative design team to create engaging Amazon imagery and A+ content
- Amazon listing creation and title optimisation (research keywords) for the target audience
- Creation of A+ content & translations for Europe
- Creation and project manage of Amazon brand storefronts.
- Oversee, guide & review copywriting for our Amazon product detail pages
- Ensuring imagery is compliant with platform requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of listing/account issues following best practice and Amazon guidelines
- Amazon fulfilled inventory management.
- May assist in ensuring customer service, feedback and product rankings are optimised.
- Drive international marketplace launches, using internal and external data to determine strategy, building partnerships that support/facilitate the launch.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in Amazon Seller or Vendor Central
- Knowledge of the tools and systems used across online marketplaces, including multi channel inventory software, Brand Analytics or Helium10
- Strong understanding of requirements to rank a product within top 3 in a category.
- A passion for online retailing, and an enthusiastic, creative drive to succeed
- Photography/ videography editing skills to boost listing appearance and A+ Content
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills showing attention to detail.
- Experience in other online marketplaces a bonus.