Job Ref: TGN4414
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts person to work with the senior management team and Accountant. The company is friendly and informal, and the role will be fast paced and varied. You will be responsible for:-
- Managing transactional processes of the company’s accounting system.
- Dealing with purchase invoices and suppliers.
- Processing payments i.e., making cheques and resolving supplier queries.
- Dealing with sales invoices and customers queries.
- Credit control and chasing customers for outstanding dues.
- Processing import documents.
- Managing bank reconciliations.
- Organising meetings and travel
- Managing the MD’s email and general correspondence when he is abroad on business
- Using Excel and accountancy package Sage Line 50.
- Supporting duties across company, booking appointments, flights etc
- Previous experience in an account’s role
- IT literate with knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential
- Highly numerate with excellent communication skills; able to communicate confidently with all levels of the business is essential.