Job Ref: TGS1494
Our client, an established UK Fashion supplier are seeking a qualified Accountant to join the team. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day finance functions and reporting to the MD.
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting of quarterly VAT returns for all the companies including VAT returns
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Sales and purchase ledger.
- Credit control
- Month end processes and reconciliation.
- Weekly Cash flow forecast.
- Inventory Management.
- Suggest improvements to processes and financial reports
- Liaise with Auditors and external accountants.
- Assist with preparation of R&D Tax Credit claim.
- Payroll for company.
- Suited to either qualified or part qualified ACCA level.
- Qualified with 5 years experience
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- A hands on attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
- PC literate
- Team player
- Advantage if worked within a supplier of goods such as fashion / accessories / footwear – but not essential.