Job Ref: TGM1461
A fast-paced FMCG company are looking to recruit an Accountant to add to their busy team. You will be working closely with the MD and be process orientated to help drive the success and operations side of the business. They have a great team culture and are looking for proactive person who is confident speaking to banks & insurance companies regarding financial matters.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Chasing payments from Retailers,
- Making payments to Suppliers.
- Monthly P&L analysis
- Cash flow statements.
- Monthly management account reports.
- Negotiating terms with suppliers in the Far East.
- Proposing operational changes and putting new processes in places.
- Complete adhoc reports as required.
- Processing online returns
- MUST have experience in a similar role, ideally working within wholesale, supplier companies.
- Knowledge of invoice discounting and import loans
- Have a relevant qualification – AAT, CIMA Part Qualified
- Strong IT skills – including Microsoft Excel & Sage 50.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritise workloads & meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities.