Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN4583
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join an established and successful soft furnishings company working with leading High Street Retailers. You will manage and grow towels & bedding sales within the UK and look for new opportunities into all targeted trade channels, in existing & new categories/geographies. You will be focussing on independent businesses.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Hybrid 2 days in office and 3 days at home (after probation)
- Manage Independent Accounts for the Brand.
- Main point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with assigned customers.
- Business Development – seek and open up new business opportunities.
- Responsible for costings and negotiations, budgeting and forecasting of sales.
- Work to achieve budgeted sales and margin in line with business requirements.
- Awareness of market and undertake regular market research to ensure correct products are in place.
- Present new products and opportunities to customers.
- Ensure customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring correct branding and marketing support is in place.
- Work closely with internal departments: Product Development, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Accounts, Sourcing and Factories to ensure all customer requirements are being serviced.
- Stock forecasting and managing of stock inventory.
- Management of aged deb & maintaining records of customer transactions.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 10 years plus experience as an Account Manager working with Independent accounts.
- MUST have experience in home textiles (Bed and Bath).
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Customer focused with strong account management skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience in sales and customer service.
- Negotiating and meeting customer requirements.
- Working to deadlines.
- Ability to work both alone and part of a wider team.
- IT skills – PowerPoint, Excel, CRM Software & Power Bi.
- Able to travel as needed within UK and to trade shows overseas
- Hold UK Driving Licence