Job Ref: TGS1369
Our client is an established brand and growing! They are seeking a passionate Account Manager to join the team and drive the brand forward. You will have been responsible for maintaining existing relationships and maximising new business opportunities and be a motivated and ambitious person.
- Maintaining existing relationships with key retail partners.
- Selling seasonal collections, and maximising new business opportunities.
- Driving forward business development with new retail partners.
- Production process and critical path management
- Ensure timely and successful delivery solutions according to each customer’s needs and objectives.
- Report clearly the progress to internal departments and business executives.
- Ensuring customer relationships are maintained and developed
- Liaise regularly with the Far East/EU/UK to ensure timely production and delivery of all orders.
- Build and maintain relationships with Merchandising and Design Team to ensure any production/delivery issues are dealt with and all orders run smoothly.
- Manage your shipping schedule/packing lists and invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in working in a similar role, preferably within the fashion, accessories or beauty industry
- Be highly Driven and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the order, production, shipping and invoice process.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.