Job Ref: TGM1413
Our client is an established supplier to the High Street Retailers. If you are seeking a new role within Account Management our client is seeking someone who is dynamic to join them to maintain business and open new accounts. Hybrid working offered
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets on existing and new accounts.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identify and resolve client concerns – providing customer service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Working with internal teams and customers
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a similar Account Manager role.
- Must have worked within a fashion supplier – ladieswear fast fashion.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Be a dynamic, positive team member.