Job Ref: TGS1428
An Account Manager – Ladieswear is needed to join an established fashion supplier; you will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships with mid-end high street retailers such as Hobbs.
- Maintaining accounts and establishing relationships with various high street retailers.
- Developing long term business relationships with existing customers.
- Attending weekly customer meetings in order to select the range.
- Organising and attending meetings with Buyers.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- Management of products from quote through to completion.
- Ensure customers product is delivered to the correct specification and on time.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing customer accounts.
- Presenting and negotiating contracts with new customers/ Retailers.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Factory liaison.
- Liaising with the Merchandising, Buying and Design teams.
- Management, leadership, performance management, development and training of a small team.
- Any other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role, ideally working for a fast-paced fashion supplier to mid-level retailers.
- Minimum of 5 years ladieswear fashion experience.
- Computer literate.
- Have strong communication skills.