Job Ref: TGN4148
A fantastic opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join a fashion and accessories supplier to the UK high street. This role is suited to anyone from a supplier background who has worked with purchase orders and has the ability to and worked to following a critical path.
This is an exciting and varied role with excellent progression opportunities.
Pure fashion experience is not essential but advantageous.
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Working alongside various teams including sales, design and merchandising
- Ensure all the procedures from the initial sale to the customer are managed efficiently.
- Ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to customers.
- Producing the final range sheets for each customer.
- Assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Placing purchase order instructions with Far Eastern supplier
- Checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of relevant sales and replenishment, including stock planning and forecasting to ensure continuous availability and supply.
- Assisting in the administration of testing production samples and involvement in quality control issues, liaising with Far East office.
- Maintaining customer samples along with customer, supplier and purchasing files etc.
- Daily communication direct with customers and factories.
- Assisting with any ad hoc admin requirements as required eg expenses.
- Must have excellent administration and organisational skills to a high level
- Purchase order, critical path management and far east liaison experience is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead.
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc to a high level
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage.
- Positive and proactive.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Educated to degree level (preferred).