Job Ref: TGS1352
An exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join a fashion accessories supplier to the UK high street working within the supply team. This is a varied role encompassing product administration, stock management and forecasting, customer system administration, critical path management and planning of deliveries. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with progression opportunities.
- Working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team and ensure all the procedures emanating from the sale to the customer are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Key focus will be to ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to customers.
- Receiving all the product and sales information from the sales team and producing the final range sheets for each customer.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sample administration – assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from various suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Placing purchase order instructions with Far Eastern suppliers, checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- For relevant customers, regular monitoring and maintenance of relevant sales and replenishment, including stock planning and forecasting to ensure continuous availability and supply.
- Assisting in the administration of testing production samples and involvement in quality control issues, liaising with Far East office.
- Organisation of pre-production and production samples for customers and obtaining approval from customers to proceed to next stage.
- Maintaining customer samples along with customer, supplier and purchasing files etc.
- Daily communication direct with customers and factories.
- Assisting Senior Account Co-ordinator with any ad hoc admin requirements as required eg expenses.
- Will have worked in a similar role – 18 months experience +
- Must have excellent administration and organisational skills to a high level
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc to a high level
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage.
- Positive and proactive.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Educated to degree level (preferred).