Job Ref: TGM1567
A fantastic opportunity for an Accessories Designer to join a dynamic accessories company who work with UK high street retailers. You will be designing a variety of Accessories including Bags and Belts. This role would suit a talented Designer who is forward thinking with a great eye for fashion accessories including bags, footwear and other leather goods.
- Hybrid Working
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit related bonus
- Supporting the design team to help bring together fresh, new and commercial ranges.
- Creating and producing CAD design for presentations in line with customer expectations for high street retailers.
- Liaising with Far East factories on a daily basis.
- Attending customer meetings for briefs etc.
- Trend research and analysis mood boards.
- Working within a supplier is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead.
- Genuine passion for accessories and fashion design.
- Proactive and problem solving.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail and appreciation of the technical side of design.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player with the ability to listen and learn.
- Ability to work under pressure caused by seasonal concentration of activity.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office are essential.