Job Ref: TGM1509
An exciting opportunity for an Accessories Designer with a ladies fashion background to join an established and leading supplier of accessories to various high street retailers. You will have experience of designing various products including handbags and have excellent CAD ability.
- Designing ranges of accessories including handbags, footwear etc
- Helping to ensure products meet client specifications.
- Be commercially aware and how to translate into designs
- Have a working knowledge of fabrics and fittings development and sourcing
- Interpreting seasonal key trends.
- Inspirational boards and colour palettes.
- Presentation of collections.
- Development and sourcing of products and sampling.
- Creating detailed tech packs.
- Attending trade shows and travel when required.
- Liaising directly with customers and factories.
- MUST have previous experience designing ladies handbags or footwear.
- Knowledge of handbag construction and patterns.
- Fully computer literate including CAD and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of liaising with overseas factories.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Trend aware with a strong eye for design.
- Willing to travel if and when necessary.