Job Ref: TGM1452
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Accessories Account Manager with experience of maintaining accounts and ensuring repeat business to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers. Looking for license experience and to have ideally worked with footwear and/or bags, hats/caps
- Developing and maintaining and establishing relationships.
- The ability to obtain and bring on new business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with factories.
- Managing the critical path.
- Working to key deadlines.
- Be aware of upcoming trends and competitor ranges.
- Liaising with Far East, ensuring all feedback is provided to the relevant departments.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- Product development alongside the buyers.
- Must have worked within a similar role within either fashion accessories or apparel for a minimum of 3 years
- Looking for license experience and to have ideally worked with footwear and/or bags, hats/caps
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.