Job Ref: TGS1007
- Working as a Warehouse Supervisor / Lead, you will be responsible for effectively running the evening shift (1.30 pm – 9.00 pm) and manage a small team of Warehouse Operatives and Drivers ensuring orders are processed in a timely and efficient way.
- Leading and training of warehouse operatives.
- Preparing and allocating drivers routes using inhouse IT tools.
- Unloading of parcels, sorting, dispatch, stock rotation, returns.
- Working to customers service targets.
- Monitor driver’s performance.
- Coordinate regular reviews with associated fleets.
- Ensure smooth running of operations by continuously improving processes and solving problems.
- Ad-hoc admin duties within the warehouse when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a Warehouse Supervisor / Lead position.
- Team player
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Good written and verbal communication skills is essential.