Job Ref: TGM719
- A Vetigraph Digitiser Pattern Maker is needed to join a fast fashion company who specialise in jersey and woven. They supply to companies such as ASOS, Missguided, Boohoo and New Look.
- This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who would like to progress their career within this company based in Leicester.
- Your duties will involve assisting with the following.
- Liaising with the Designers, Garments Technicians and Sample Machinists.
- To alter patterns on the Vetigraph system.
- To grade patterns on the Vetigraph system and produce in line with the production critical path.
- To produce markers in the most accurate and cost effective manner in line with the production critical path.
- On confirmation of sealed sample, grade patterns.
- Prioritise styles for grading in line with production plan/ issue.
- Liaising with the factories.
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar role.
- Must have experience of working with jerseywear.
- Vetigraph and grading knowledge is advantageous.
- Able to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.