Location: South West London
Job Ref: TGS786
- An exciting opportunity for a Sales and Brand Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers.
- Analysing social media performance, marketing plans and projects and reporting back the results.
- Managing sales and promotion of accessories brands.
- Selling the brands requiring face to face selling, ordering stock and confirming orders.
- Managing the development of all websites with support from the design and IT teams.
- Planning/executing the online marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM.
- Monitoring/managing the activity on all social media platforms daily.
- Organising trade fairs.
- Market research to determine the requirements for existing/future brands and products.
- Expanding the mailing list through different website and online marketing strategies.
- Liaising with media and advertising partners.
- Liaising with the merchandising team ensuring all orders are processed.
- Working with the website team making sure the website is updates and maintained.
- Reporting any marketing expenditures.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience gained within similar role.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience working with Google Analytics and any other relevant reporting systems.
- MUST have a fashion or textiles related background.
- Email marketing experience.
- Advanced experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords Campaigns, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads.
- Experience in SEO and creating/optimising content for Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube etc.
- Hands on experience with Shopify/other e-commerce platforms.
- Experienced digital marketing, brand management and sales.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted