Location: West Yorkshire
Job Ref: TGN2029
- An exciting opportunity for a talented Lingerie Designer / Product Developer to join a successful design house/supplier to major high street retailers and supermarket chains who design Lingerie , swimwear and nightwear. This role is to work on their Lingerie product. Reporting to the Design Director, you will ideally have experience with true lingerie.
- Responsible for designing lingerie.
- Providing a valued input into the look, feel and direction of ranges.
- Turning inspiration into innovative designs.
- Working to capitalise on opportunities for further development within the ranges.
- Compiling trend and mood boards, carrying out extensive research to identify the latest key trends and catwalk influences to inspire and develop new ranges also to compliment and drive forward existing product lines.
- Working closely with the buying and merchandising teams to source and select commercial ranges.
- Sourcing fabrics/laces/silk/satin.
- Attending fits with customers.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience within lingerie.
- Previous experience designing for the high street/supermarket chains.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desirable a technical skill set or a background as a product developer.