Job Ref: TGM573
- An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a fantastic supplier of ladieswear and accessories to various high street retailers. This role would suit either a Graduate Designer or Designer with experience.
- Designing graphics for seasonal ranges.
- Designing prints and graphics that meet company standards.
- Working closely with Senior Designer and other team members on products from initial concept to completion.
- Researching current trends and producing trend boards.
- Producing designs by hand or CAD.
- Ensuring samples are to a high standard and meet customer requirements.
- Liaising with factories/suppliers on design and artwork.
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Comp shopping and keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Attending meetings with the Buyers to present design research/developments.
- Experience gained in a graphic design role within the industry.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to predict/translate trends.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.