Industry: Girlswear / Boyswear
Job Ref: TGM888
- An exciting opportunity for a Boyswear / Girlswear Designer from toddler to teen (4 – 15 years) with strong, on trend logo design experience to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands.
- Designing boyswear and girlswear – graphic / logo / jersey etc.
- You will be responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics / prints including placement graphics, all-over prints, front edge to edge designs as well as embellishments.
- You will have a genuine interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments.
- This will be maintained through your research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Responsible for the design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and sales team including attending presentations to Buyers.
- Process customer artwork for sampling.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing boyswear and girlswear from toddler to teen (4 – 15 years).
- The ability and experience to both spot trends and to interpret them in a commercial, creative and customer focussed manner.
- Commercial handwriting suited specifically to boyswear.
- Have worked with products including t-shirts, sweats and casual jersey.
- Experience of working with high street / supermarket brands.
- Confident working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.