Location: Greater Manchester
Job Ref: TGN2410
- An established clothing company who specialise in leisurewear are seeking a Fashion Marketing Analyst is needed to join their growing team. You will be working in a large marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Manager. Company benefits include staff discounts, a generous holiday package and full training. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Reporting to the Head of Analytics and International Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for the provision of actionable insight, commercial modelling, forecasting, optimisation and recommendations.
- Support the planning, budgeting and reporting functions across domestic and international markets to ensure maximum customer worth and return on investment.
- Build and develop the financial models to support the case for entry into new international markets and then development of existing.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing incentive performance and make recommendations for future activity and tests.
- Manage demand forecasting of marketing activity and ensure relevant areas are adequately resourced.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally with a fashion background.
- MUST have excellent numerical skills and knowledge of Excel and SQL.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Target driven with the confidence to grow and develop.
- Excellent communication skills including a good telephone manner.
- Fully computer literate including Excel and Outlook.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.