Location: Central Manchester
Job Ref: TGN2364
- An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Graphic / Digital Designer to join an online fashion supplier and brand. The company are a leading supplier of wholesale fashion clothing, designing and selling fast fashion ladieswear. The working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am-6 pm. The ideal candidate will have experience creating emails / banners / social media for fashion websites.
- Responsible for designing the visual content across all online marketing channels and websites.
- Working on front facing website design, web banners and digital email campaigns.
- Designing artwork for promotional marketing campaigns across websites, web banners, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Designing, managing and updating creative each week for new product styles.
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts to team members.
- Working within a commercially focused design environment.
- You will be responsible for creating commercial assets and designs.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Campaign software (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp or similar).
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Magento, WordPress, VisualSoft or similar).
- Ideally have experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and meet weekly deadlines.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.