Job Ref: TGN2411
- An excellent opportunity for a Dispatch Merchandiser/ Sales Administrator to join a forward thinking company who produce young ladies and mens fashion ranges for a range of multiple stores and their own branded products. The company are an established supplier based in Manchester who produce fashion ranges for a variety of high street retailers, including Next, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Primark amongst others.
- Dispatching orders for customers around the world.
- Maintain the delivery dates and bookings for deliveries to customers.
- Managing deliveries.
- Raise orders with factories.
- Ensure the factory has all the relevant information needed to complete each order on time and to the customer’s requirements.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with the critical order information.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Demonstrate professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Maintain and analyse data in relation to the latest customer and factory information involving orders and any other relevant information.
- Maintain a clear and long term perspective on order status to avert potential issues.
- Drive communication between internal departments to maintain orders on time status.
- Highlight and communicate potential issues early on to team leader.
- Relay information between customers and factories in a clear and concise manner, both by telephone and e-mail.
- Managing sell through reporting and current stock levels per season.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role.
- Commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required.
- Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
- Ensuring the precise entry of critical business data is essential.