Industry: Fast Fashion
Job Ref: TGN2716
A fast growing fashion on line retailer are looking for an Digital Marketing Manager.
You will oversee the website development and digital/social media strategy. You will be responsible for implementing the marketing side of the company from the beginning. The ideal for this role should have previous experience managing an e Commerce team in a fashion environment and be strong self-starter with the ability to build a marketing strategy from the bottom!
- The role will be to develop the planning, recording, execution and analysis of all online marketing campaigns, promotions -increasing brand reach, traffic, reputation, and sales
- Strong SEO skills will be required
- Use of Google analytics to review performance
- Taking ownership of Affiliate marketing programme, working with the team to oversee the planning, timescales and execution of weekly campaigns-through from start to finish
- Working on seasonal campaigns that meet commercial needs working to a yearly budget.
- Develop the Online Marketing Strategy and will help in managing online marketing agency and internal and group relationships.
- Have an excellent customer focus and keen to enhance the customer journey with a commercial mind-set
- Awareness of budgets and working to targets set -Delivering ROI across all of the marketing channels.
- Excellent relationship skills, both internally and externally with a natural ability to support and energise the team – Role Development plan and goal setting
- Continual drive to maximise sales and profit and seek opportunities
- Communication is key with the rest of the ecommerce, marketing & buying teams ensuring everyone is up-to-date and aware of activity at all times
- Good with Sales & Margin against Budget Target, Channel profitability and Conversion rates
- Responsibility for day to day agency relationship management of PPC and Display marketing channels with our partner agencies
- Good accurate planning , detailing and co-ordination of campaigns using the marketing calendar
- Take full ownership of the affiliate marketing activity and reporting and the delivery of the targeted sales through this channel.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure that the brand execution through our digital marketing is consistent.
- Reviewing performance and reporting – creating seasonal campaign decks and post campaign analysis.
- Take ownership of campaign execution, coordinating landing page requirements, content expansion, homepage banners and links to support the objectives of the campaign.
- Take ownership of marketing calendar.
- Contributing to the quality and optimisation of data
- Run the Affiliate programme with weekly newsletters and communications out to the Affiliate network, focus on growing new affiliate partners, relationships and exclusive affiliate promotions.
- Assist with management of agency relationships and key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, media, email marketing, display, comparison shopping engines, data feeds, re-targeting activity as required.
- Assist the teams to develop and execute the Online Content & Social Media/Content strategy and assist with the set-up and maintenance of online promotions in CMS
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing
- Development of all sales channels
- Must have previous experience within a similar ecommerce role within retail with a focus on women’s fashion – Ideally Educated to Degree Level
- Previous experience in a number of online digital marketing techniques
- Experienced in leading an ecommerce team, with a clear results focus.
- Excited by change and innovation – Open-minded, flexible and positive attitude
- Strong skills in CMS, Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign – Utilise Google analytics and social media insights to optimise plans and track performance
- Positive and enthusiastic leader with high energy who can work collaboratively with the team as a true team player
- A creative flair for campaign planning and execution as well as collaborating with others
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans.
- A strong and organised Self-starter – A willingness to learn and improve and have a ‘hands on’ approach